Subject: There are two concurrent XLIFF ballots

Title: Message
Hello,

I initiated two ballots on Friday, one right after the other.  This caused OASIS to send out two notices at nearly the same time.

I also used similar language on each.  In doing so, I think I caused some confusion.

I think this may have caused some TC members to vote on just one of the two, not realizing there are two ballots.

If you voted on just one, please take a look at the other ballot, and cast your vote.  Sorry for the confusion.  Here are both ballots:

"Approve the XLIFF 1.2 Specification and its supporting files as Committee Draft"
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=1273)

"Approve the XLIFF 1.2 Specification and its supporting files for Subsequent 15 day Public Review"
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=1274)