Subject: Groups - Standing bi-monthly XLIFF TC Teleconference modified

In my haste yesterday I sent out the most recent meeting notice with two
errors.  I've corrected them on this updated meeting notice.  Here are the
two updates:

(1) I originally posted the wrong URL in reference to the latest meeting
minutes.  The correct meeting minutes that we will hopefully approve are
here -
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200705/msg00000.html

(2) I posted the incorrect password for the dial in.  The correct dial in
instructions are -

1. Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:
From the AMER region dial: * 1-888-967-2253 * +1-650-607-2253
From the APAC region dial: * +61 2 8817 6100
From the EMEA region dial: * +44 118 924 9000

2. Enter the Meeting ID (805534) followed by the # key

3. If the organizer has not started the meeting you will be:

A. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key
B. Placed in the waiting room on music hold until the organizer starts the
meeting.

If the organizer has started the meeting you will be:

A. Asked to enter the Meeting Password (805534) - Note: this is the new
password
B. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key

I'm sorry I had to disturb you with a second meeting notice this time.
I'll be more careful next time.

ps., Please keep those rsvp's coming.  I've heard from three voting members
so far. Thanks!

 -- Bryan Schnabel*

Standing bi-monthly XLIFF TC Teleconference has been modified by Bryan Schnabel*

Date:  Tuesday, 22 May 2007
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
1. Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:
From the AMER region dial: * 1-888-967-2253 * +1-650-607-2253
From the APAC region dial: * +61 2 8817 6100
From the EMEA region dial: * +44 118 924 9000

2. Enter the Meeting ID (805534) followed by the # key

3. If the organizer has not started the meeting you will be:

A. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key
B. Placed in the waiting room on music hold until the organizer starts the meeting.

If the organizer has started the meeting you will be:

A. Asked to enter the Meeting Password (805534) - Note: this is the new password
B. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key

Agenda:
1/ roll call

2/ Approve Previous meeting minutes
Accept, reject, or amend.

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/200705/msg00000.html
**corrected URL**

3/ Concentrate only on the next steps to enact the ballot to approve XLIFF 1.2 as a Committee Specification

A. Disposition of our only comment:

Paul Grosso commented:

The draft at http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/pr03/xliff-core.html
has a normative reference to XML 1.0 dated Sept 2006 which is fine. However, it also says "Second Edition", and the link (and Sept 2006 date) refer to the Fourth Edition. (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/200705/msg00000.html)

 i. It is the judgment of the officers that this comment is very useful but does not result in substantive Changes to the specification (per http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.3).

 ii. We would like to discuss this, get it in the minutes, and point to the discussion in the meeting minutes as our disposition of this issue.

B. Remaining immediate timeline

May 17 - Public Review concludes (1 comment, NOT resulting
         in Substantive Changes to the specification)
May 22 - Conduct regularly scheduled monthly TC meeting
 - - Agenda will focus exclusively on items necessary to pass XLIFF as CS
 - - Go on record with decision that the comment did not result in Substantive Changes to the specification
 - - Do not fix date typo in XML reference in spec for now
 - - Someone make a motion and 2nd it to start the ballot
 - - Since there will be no changes to the specification since the PR we'll just use those links for the CS ballot
May 22 - After the meeting - Bryan or Tony notify Mary of the TC's desire for her to initiate a ballot to approve XLIFF 1.2 as Committee Specification
 - - Since 1 comment was received we must endure the 7-day
     waiting period
 - - Provide Mary with the URL of the comment
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/200705/msg00000.html)
 - - Provide Mary with our disposition (We recognize the date typo, and will fix it at the next editorial cycle)
 - - Provide Mary with the URL of that day's meeting minutes where the comment was discussed
May 24 - 7-day waiting period concludes, Mary initiates the ballot
May 31 - Ballot concludes, XLIFF 1.2 is approved as Committee Specification (I hope)

4/ Any Other Business

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=15317

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070518T000000Z
DTSTART:20070522T150000Z
DTEND:20070522T160000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Standing bi-monthly XLIFF TC Teleconference
  dial: * 1-888-967-2253 * +1-650-607-2253 \nFrom the APAC region dial:
  * +61 2 8817 6100 \nFrom the EMEA region dial: * +44 118 924 9000
  \n\n2. Enter the Meeting ID (805534) followed by the # key \n\n3. If
  the organizer has not started the meeting you will be: \n\nA. Asked to
  speak your name followed by the # key \nB. Placed in the waiting room
  on music hold until the organizer starts the meeting. \n\nIf the
  organizer has started the meeting you will be: \n\nA. Asked to enter
  the Meeting Password (805534) - Note: this is the new password\nB.
  Asked to speak your name followed by the # key\n\nGroup: OASIS XML
  Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC\nCreator: Bryan
  Schnabel*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=15317
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=15317
END:VEVENT