Subject: CS02 Uploaded

Hi everyone,

  The latest version of the specification has been uploaded. I had to revise the document as the links as specified on the cover page were incorrect and would have required duplicating the existing documents in the repository. Please let me know if anything isn’t working properly.

Regards,

Mary

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/cs02/

Mary P McRae