Subject: Re: [xliff] CS02 Uploaded

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:44:38 -0400
"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org> wrote:

>   The latest version of the specification has been uploaded. I had to
> revise the document as the links as specified on the cover page were
> incorrect and would have required duplicating the existing documents
> in the repository. Please let me know if anything isn't working
> properly.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for uploading the files.

I noticed that you removed the link to the PDF of version CS01. That
PDF is in Kavi, in the several zip bundles that I prepared before. The
link was correct, but it expected a file that should have been uploaded.

It is very important that the link to "latest version" published in old
releases be redirected. This URL:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xliff/documents/xliff-specification.htm

needs to point to:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/xliff-core.html

OASIS changed server, breaking permanent links to latest version. Users
that downloaded XLIFF 1.1 must be redirected to current pages when they
click on the link to latest version.

Best regards,

The information in this e-mail is intended strictly for the addressee,
without prejudices, as a confidential document. Should it reach you,
not being the addressee, it is not to be made accessible to any other
unauthorised person or copied, distributed or disclosed to any other
third party as this would constitute an unlawful act under certain
circumstances, unless prior approval is given for its transmission. The
content of this e-mail is solely that of the sender and not necessarily
that of Heartsome.