Subject: RE: [xliff] Holiday season meeting goal: meet in December - achieve quorum

Woops; to be accurate, the the Tuesday dates are actually the 11th or 18th.

From: bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com [mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Mon 12/3/2007 5:21 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,

I've had several people tell me they cannot meet on our first Tuesday of
the month meeting this month, so I did not schedule the December 4
meeting.  It would be nice if we could meet this month since we're about
to launch our OASIS ballot for XLIFF 1.2 (I know it will be tricky with
the holiday).

Rather than bother the TC with another ballot asking when the best
meeting times are, I thought I'd ask on this mailing list.

Could you please let me know your availability to meet this month?

Should we try our regular third Tuesday time (December 17)?  Or would
you find it easier to meet earlier in the month (say December 10; split
the difference)?

If you have a second to consider this, please let me know.