Subject: Re: [xliff] Exploring teleconference options for XLIFF calls

Hi Brian,

A lot of organizations use:

http://www.freeconferencecall.com

Unfortunately its only free in the USA, but with international calls
being quite cheap it should not be such an issue.

Best Regards,

AZ

--
email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you may not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless explicitly stated
otherwise this message is provided for informational purposes only and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Andrzej Zydro=C5=84
n;quoted-printable:Zydro=C5=84;Andrzej
email;internet:azydron@xml-intl.com