Subject: XLIFF 1.2 Representation Guides

Title: Message
Hi Mary,

Rodolfo noticed that the representation guides the TC passed, and submitted as part of the XLIFF 1.2 OASIS Standard ballot are still listed as Committee Draft.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/xliff-profile-html/xliff-profile-html-1.2-cd02.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/xliff-profile-html/xliff-profile-html-1.2-cd02.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/xliff-profile-java/xliff-profile-java-v1.2-cd02.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/xliff-profile-java/xliff-profile-java-v1.2-cd02.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/xliff-profile-po/xliff-profile-po-1.2-cd02.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/xliff-profile-po/xliff-profile-po-1.2-cd02.pdf

I know (I think) it is required that the TC Administrator is the only one who can change the URL to the core (officially passed) level (http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core).  But we're unclear about the "Committee Draft 02" label the guides all currently carry.  Should this be upgraded?  If so, do you do it, or does Rodolfo?

We are happy to do what it takes to get the guides in proper form.