Subject: "none of the market leader TenT companies has signed on to the XLIFF standard "

All,

I found this statement in a blog… (http://thoughtsontranslation.com/2008/07/21/news-from-the-ata-tcd-conference/)

"For example at present, none of the market leader TenT companies has signed on to the XLIFF standard that allows the exchange of bilingual files between tools."

Now, I agree the XLIFF adoption is very low (most translators I deal with have never heard of it), but I know that some are using XLIFF.

Thought some of you might wish to comment on the blog. It might help XLIFF adoption.

Were any of you present at the conference mentioned?

-Doug