Subject: RE: OASIS to host two DITA/XLIFF Webinars

Title: Message
Hello,

As we discussed in our last XLIFF TC call, here are the details of the upcoming DITA/XLIFF Webinars.  Tony and I think this is a really good way for us to get XLIFF demystified and more in the mainstream.

From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 2:22 AM
To: tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com; Schnabel, Bryan S
Cc: 'JoAnn Hackos'
Subject: OASIS to host two DITA/XLIFF Webinars

Hi guys,

Can you make certain that this email gets circulated around the XLIFF communities? Can you ask LISA to send this email to their membership list? We just announced this today and we have 32 registrations for the business webinar and 22 for the technical, pretty amazing!

Thanks,

Dee

OASIS will host two webinars on DITA and the XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF). Both webinars are free and open to the public:

** 'DITA to XLIFF and Back - Reducing the Costs and Risks of Translating XML Content' will present a business perspective on translating topic-oriented, XML-based content. The webinar will include business cases developed by expert panelists.

Thursday, 18 September, 2008, 11:00AM EDT,

Register at:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/991595229

** 'DITA to XLIFF and Back - Understanding the Technical Solution' describes in more technical terms how DITA can be used with XLIFF, which provides an easy-to-use mechanism for packaging DITA files for translation and localization providers. A real world 'end-to-end' enterprise implementation will be demonstrated.

Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, 11:00AM EDT, 15:00 GMT.

Register at:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/767210326

For more information, please go to: http://www.oasis-open.org/events/webinars/