Subject: RE: [xliff] XLIFF Wiki "gardening"

Wow Asgeir. This is such a very welcomed improvement. Thank you for the wonderful job you did here.

This will help us keep our content organized and clear as we discuss the items at meetings. You've made my job easier.

Thank you,

From: Asgeir Frimannsson [asgeirf@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 8:43 PM
To: xliff
Subject: [xliff] XLIFF Wiki "gardening"

Hi all,

I have rearranged some of the 2.0 content on the wiki. There is now a main starting point for XLIFF 2.0 on the wiki:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0

I have also started disassembling the Xliff2.0Goals page, trying to identify independent 'features'. There is a new feature-tracking page at

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking

On this page, the summary of each feature is aggregated and categorized. Each main feature has it's own page for detailed work on that feature. For example:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/EnhancedCommentingSupport

I hope this helps a bit. There is still quite a bit of content that needs to be organized and migrated, and I've left that on the main XLIFF 2.0 page for now, until we can sort it out a bit better.

cheers,
asgeir