Subject: Re: [xliff] Validation state in XLIFF 2.0

Hi Yves,

Yes, I think at this stage we should just follow the 'pattern' used for the other features.

The easiest way is probably just to navigate to an url like:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/Blah

(Blah is here the descriptive wikiname title for your feature)

Then select create new page by clicking on the template called 'FeatureTemplate' on that page. That will fill in the information you need.

...or you could as Bryan mention use the information at the bottom of the feature-tracking page.

Hope this makes sense - Suggestions to improvement welcomed :)

cheers,
asgeir