Subject: January 19, first XLIFF TC meeting for 2010

Hello XLIFF TC Members,

Happy New Year. It seems most of us will not be back to work by the first Tuesday of the month.

Judging by the amount of out-of-office replies I got to my previous note, that said the person will return January 11, I think we should shoot for January 19 for our first meeting. I will send a notice out at the usual time.