Subject: Translatable stuff in XLIFF 1.2

Hi,

I have some complex questions regarding XLIFF 1.2 and I hope you can help me clarify the situation. I will start with just 2 easy questions:

 - What is the name of the element that contains the text that needs to be translated by the end user in an XLIFF 1.2 file?

 - What is the name of the element that contains the translations added by the end user in an XLIFF 1.2 file?

I would appreciate if the answers point me to the sections in the spec that explicitly define the elements that must be used for these tasks.

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com