Subject: RE: [xliff] Some interesting comments

This is interesting discussion, thanks Yves. I know Kirti, we have met at the last LRC conference, so he will probably attend again this year. I will certainly send him the link of the Symposium.
At LREC I met Nasredine Semmar from MLIF; he told me that you, Yves are in MLIF too. I had some interesting discussions with people related to standards, I can summarise them at the next call possibly.

Regards,
Dimitra

From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@translate.com]
Sent: Sat 5/29/2010 4:35 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Some interesting comments

Hi,

Someone pointed me to this blog entry:
http://kv-emptypages.blogspot.com/2010/05/are-there-any-standards-in-translation.html

It looks like there are some poeple un-aware of the efforts of OSCAR and the XLIFF TC toward 2.0. They look like good candidates to speak at the symposium, or better to join the TC. Maybe some of you know some of them and could contact them?

It would be nice to see people being more direct and simply talk to the TC or OSCAR. But I guss it's easier to speak to the crowd; one of the side effect of scocial networking :)