Subject: Re: [xliff] RE: face-to-face XLIFF meeting

Hi Asgeir,

  Our rules prohibit that. However, it's a perfect opportunity to hold an informational gathering prior to the TC meeting itself where you can talk about the work the TC is doing, what it's planning to do in the future, and how they can become participants. Then you can move into the formal meeting thanking the non-members for listening and encouraging them to join OASIS and the TC.

Regards,

Mary