Subject: RE: [xliff] Groups - Face to Face Limerick added

Dimitra,

Would you please add the logistical info and send it to the group (hotel, room, internet rqts for attendees, etc., as best you know)? Thanks!

From: bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com [bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 1:08 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Groups - Face to Face Limerick added

This meeing notice was added a bit hastily at a kiosk - please feel free to
suggest changes.

- Bryan

 -- Bryan Schnabel*

Face to Face Limerick has been added by Bryan Schnabel*

Date:  Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Time:  01:00pm - 02:00pm ET

Event Description:
This is the teleconference info for the face-2-face meeting:

The meeting starts at 6pm Limerick Time (17:00 UTC,  11am Boulder, 2pm Montevideo)
The GoToSession will be on 30mn before in case anyone needs to work out their connection.

The GoToMeeting session is this one:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/428876664

Voice:
-       VOIP with GoToMeeting
-       By phone: Dial 630-869-1012,  Access Code: 428-876-664
-       We will have also Skype in case some get a better sound that way (as the people in the meeting room would not have headset)

Meeting ID: 428-876-664

Agenda:
As ususal, I will hope that we can have impromtu agenda items added to our face to face as appropriate (this has been a usefull format in the past for face to face meetings. And here are the items I've added:

Agenda:
1/ Roll call

2/ Approve Tuesday, 7 September 2010 meeting minutes:
   Accept, reject, or amend.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201009/msg00006.html

3/ Current XLIFF business
  1. Move our spec into Docbook (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201007/msg00009.html)
    a. Filter current spec into Docbook (Bryan)
    b. XLIFF as an ISO standard (Peter) (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201008/msg00029.html)
  2. ISO/OASIS XLIFF

4/ XLIFF Inline text SC report (LISA/OSCAR proposal to re-establish a partnership
   in developing common text markup)
  1. Yves' SC report

5/ Charter
  The current charter is here: (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xliff/charter.php)

6/ Conformance (Here are the OASIS Guidelines: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCHandbook/ConformanceGuidelines.html)
  1. Rodolfo started a thread on his first draft (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201006/msg00001.html)
  2. Yves started a thread on Conformance/compliance (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201006/msg00002.html)

7/ XLIFF 2.0
  1. Simplified XLIFF element tree (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201008/msg00012.html)
  (we now have 4 approved new features and 11 proposed features to be evaluated)
  2. Asgeir started a thread on multiple File elements (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201006/msg00012.html)
     - discuss this here, or move it to the Feature Tracking page?
  3. Review items from XLIFF 2.0 Dashboard (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0)
    (move any items to Feature Tacking Section?)
  4. Review items approved in section 1 (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking)
  5. Begin work evaluating proposed features

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=28409

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.