Subject: RE: [xliff] MIME-type for XLIFF

Hi Christian,

Version number in the MIME type could be interesting, especially if XLIFF 2.0 isn't backwards compatible.

Tool identification is not relevant if the generator only uses standard XLIFF elements and attributes. On the other hand, vendors of tools that incorporate custom elements and attributes in their XLIFF files should register their own custom MIME type.

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com