Subject: RE: Leaving XLIFF and OASIS

Doug,

I wish you all the best in the next chapter of your life. I cannot begin to express the gratitude you deserve on behalf of myself that the TC for your many contributions over the many years.

Best wishes,

Bryan

From: Doug Domeny [mailto:ddomeny@ektron.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:09 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Leaving XLIFF and OASIS

Fellow XLIFF TC members,

I will be leaving Ektron as of Nov 1 and therefore will end my membership with OASIS and the XLIFF TC. Ektron may continue its membership with OASIS, but probably not with an active member in XLIFF. It has been an enriching experience working with all of you these many years. I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Doug Domeny