Subject: XLIFF at recent "W3C Workshop: The Multilingual Web - Where are We?"

Dear all,

As mentioned beforehand, there was an opportunity to talk about XLIFF at the recent “W3C Workshop: The Multilingual Web – Where are We?”. It was a fascinating event (see for example Matti Pöllä’s blog at http://cogsys.blogspot.com/2010/10/multilingualweb-where-are-we.html for some impressions).

You can find my XLIFF-related contribution here: http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/madrid/slides/lieske.pdf (slide 12 and others)

Other material from the Madrid workshop is available from http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/madrid/madrid-results

Aside: The network behind the workshop (http://www.multilingualweb.eu/) will host three additional workshops. The next one will be in Pisa (Italy) in March. I for sure will mark my calendar …

Cheers,