Subject: Availability to meet in December and January

Hello,

If you have not noted your availability, it would be helpful if you could do so at your convenience:

http://www.doodle.com/cn2b52683km2v8ci

As it turns out, I've just discovered that I cannot attend/chair 07 or 21 of December. And each of those dates only show 3 affirmative attendees. If we do not have an available officer (i.e., Rodolfo) to chair, or if we do not project quorum, it would be best to know up front. We would either offer those dates to our subcommittee as options for them, or just cancel in advance.

I'm sorry for my newly erratic calendar. I expect things to improve for me in January.

Thanks,

Bryan Schnabel
Content Management Architect
Phone: 503.627.5282