Subject: RE: OASIS - ISO TC 37 liaison

Title: RE: OASIS - ISO TC 37 liaison
Hi Bryan,

Sorry about that. It is the event in Limerick.

Thanks,

Peter.

From: bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com [mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Fri 2010-12-17 20:57
To: Peter Reynolds; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

Hi Peter,

Thank you for seeing this through. I'm certain you and Jamie will do a great job representing the XLIFF TC. I look forward to all the good that will come to the XLIFF community as a result of this effort and this liaison.

I have on e small point of confusion. Is the Dublin event you refer to a new event? Or do you possibly mean the Limerick event?

Many thanks and happy holidays to all,