Subject: Warm wishes to the TC for the holidays and new year

To all of you, I wish you all the vest for the holiday season and the new year. And I'd also like to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful work you've all done for our XLIFF community, and for letting me continue to chair such a brilliant group. It is a joy for me.

I see in the minutes for the 7 December meeting that the next feasible meeting date is the second January 18. So with that, let me cancel the meetings for cancel our 21 December and 4 January meetings.

I use this time to prepare us to move efficiently into 2011.

Best wishes to all, and I look forward to meeting on January 18!

- Bryan