Subject: Next steps in gathering extensibility points, and featuressupported by toolmakers

Hello,

As we discussed in the TC, and on this list, it will be fruitful to continue the work of Thomas and Micah in order to find what features toolmakers need to use extensibility to support (Thomas), and which features are supported by which tools (Micah). I started down the road of documenting this by adding a section in the XLIFF article on the wikipedia. Please take a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XLIFF#Current_Activity_Development_Around_The_XLIFF_Standard

We should be careful about our methodology for what we add here. We will need to be sensitive to the impact this might have to the toolmakers. Perhaps event alerting them before we add their name to the lists in the article? Please feel free to reply in this thread with your ideas. I suspect this might need to be addressed in the next TC meeting as well.