Subject: RE: [xliff] Attributes for XLIFF 2.0

Hi Bryan,

In a URL you have to specify the protocol, which could be "file", "http",
"https", "ftp", etc. The idea is to check that the attribute value actually
refers to something that could be a document stored somewhere and not just
meaningless plain text.

URLs have a well-defined format that could be validated using different
regular expressions. I just did a quick check on Google before posting the
idea and found that this is something doable.

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com