Subject: New XML schema for XLIFF 2.0 with examples and two optional modules

Hi,

The attached zip file contains an updated version of the XML schema for
XLIFF 2.0, a sample HTML file, two XLIFF documents and a PDF with a
cross-referenced list of elements.

New in this version:

 - Added an optional <skeleton> element capable of holding untranslatable
data as plain text or as XML fragments

- Added <glossary>, an optional container for a simple glossary

- Added <memory>, an optional container for matches of any origin that could
be used while translating the XLIFF file

Notice that the last two additions are the ones that I proposed after the
last meeting. They are not intended to be part of the core XLIFF 2.0. The
goal is to permit the creation of a complete translation package that
includes TM & glossary data and the elements that define them would be part
of what we have been calling optional "modules".

Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com

XLIFF-2.0.zip