Subject: RE: [xliff] Liaison report for TC 37

Hi Bryan,

This is funny. I thought the controversial part of this was mentioning
again our not agreeing with XLIFF being 'part 2 of MLIF'. I will do as
Yves and Rodolfo suggested and make sure that I am not committing us to
anything.

Thanks,

Peter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Schnabel, Bryan S [mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:59 PM
To: Rodolfo M. Raya; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi All,

We've not had an official vote to not allow custom extensions. We've had
a lot of discussions about how this would solve a lot of problems
regarding conformance. But I cannot recall that we've discussed the
implications of removing extensions (for me, I like the idea, but many,
many questions would need to be answered first).

- Bryan