Subject: RE: [xliff] Kavi ballot problem has been fixed

Thanks Robin. We appreciate the detective work and solution. No harm on our end. Everybody voted before the ballot closed.

- Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Cover [mailto:robin@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 8:56 AM
To: Schnabel, Bryan S; XLIFF TC List
Cc: Robin Cover
Subject: [xliff] Kavi ballot problem has been fixed

Bryan and TC Members,

The root cause of the Kavi failure to send out
notifications for the recent TC ballot [1] has been
identified, and the problem fixed.

OASIS expresses regret for the consequences of
this system failure, knowing it created bewilderment
and doubt about system functions.  We sincerely
apologize.

In the future, if you detect (or even suspect) any
similar kind of system malfunction, please send
email ASAP, or if it's serious, call me at the number
below.  I'll then call the first\\\\\ second
responders.

Cheers,

- Robin

[1] ballot problems