Subject: Groups - XLIFF TC Call modified

Agenda details added.

 -- Bryan Schnabel*

XLIFF TC Call has been modified by Bryan Schnabel*

Date:  Tuesday, 07 June 2011
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
To access the meeting go to:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/277182288

- You can use your microphone and speakers (VoIP)
- Or, call in using your telephone:
Dial: 1-630-869-1010
Access Code: 277-182-288
Meeting ID: 277-182-288
(meeting setup Courtesy of Yves)

Agenda:
1/ Roll call

2/ Approve Tuesday, 17 May 2011 meeting minutes:
   Accept, reject, or amend.
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00066.html)

3/ Sub Committee Reports
     - Inline text (Yves)

4/ XLIFF 2.0 (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking)
  1. XLIFF 2.0 Core (note: per our decision that we will
                    define feature, and then vote if they
                    are core or module, I've moved all feature
                    into the modules category for now, except
                    segmentation which we identified as core -
                    though I need to locate the vote to
                    confirm this)
     a. Segmentation - Yves, et al.
        begin: (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201104/msg00005.html)
        most recent (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201104/msg00034.html)
     b. Philosophy of core vs. modules - David W.
        (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201104/msg00020.html)
        and
        (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00024.html)

  2. XLIFF 2.0 Modules
     a. Rodolfo's latest schema with examples and two optional modules
        (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00023.html)
     b. Compliance - Rodolfo, Yves
        (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201104/msg00031.html)
        - note, shall we table compliance until we begin Conformance criteria discussion?
     c. Crossover aligned segments - Yves
        (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00038.html)
     d. Feedback from OpenTM2 XLIFF interoperability enhancements (Andrew Pimlott)
        (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201105/msg00000.html)

  3. XLIFF 2.0 Attributes - Rodolfo
     (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201104/msg00056.html)
     - note, do we want attributes to be discussed at this level?
             or should they be discussed under 1. and 2. ?
    a. Translation status values for 2.0 - Yves
       (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201104/msg00058.html)

  4. Conformance criteria

  5. Review items approved in section 1 (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking)
    (we now have 4 approved new features and 16 proposed features to be evaluated)

5/ Current XLIFF business

  1. XLIFF and other standards: activity/impact

    a. LISA/OSCAR status
    b. Helena's announcement about Unicode Localization Interoperability Technical Committee
       (http://www.unicode.org/uli/)
       - - Note 1, Helena called an off-line meeting
          (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00006.html)
       - - Note 2, Call for Participation: Unicode Localization Interoperability Kick-off
          (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00062.html)
    c. ETSI membership (Peter)
       (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00018.html)
       - - Note, the PDF file has changes since Peter posted his note
          (http://docbox.etsi.org/M2M/Open/Information/ISGLIS/ETSI-ISGLIS.pdf)
    d. XLIFF and TM, Glossary, Segmentation Rules (Christian)
       (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00043.html)
       - - Need a full discussion on this topic (Peter)
          (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00047.html)
    e. ISO/OASIS XLIFF - XLIFF as an ISO standard (Peter)
       (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201010/msg00004.html)
       - - Note 1, Liaison report for TC 37 (Peter)
          (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00049.html)
    f. Schedule conversation (with TAUS, to discuss ideas around
       XLIFF promotion and evolution) (Bryan)
       (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00031.html)
  2. 2nd Annual XLIFF Symposium in Poland progress (Peter)
  3. XLIFF Symposium 1 Debrief: "Voice of our customer" (Christian)
     - Christian is in contact with Multilingual and has written to Robin Cover
  4. Gathering common extension points from
     existing XLIFF Tools as a guide for 2.0 features (Bryan, Thomas)
     (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201101/msg00007.html)
     - Lucia has taken over Micah's matrix
     - David F is investigating funding for XLIFF tools page
  6. XLIFF Spec in XLIFF (Lucia)
  7. International Cloud Symposium: The intersection of policies,
     standards and best practices for robust trusted public
     sector cloud deployments.
     (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201105/msg00029.html)
    a. The Symposium will be held October 10-13 in Slough, United Kingdom (near London).
    b. OASIS encourages us to conduct a F2F

6/ Charter

7/ New Business

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=30709

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110607T000000Z
DTSTART:20110607T150000Z
DTEND:20110607T160000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:XLIFF TC Call
  to:\nhttps://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/277182288\n\n- You can use your
  microphone and speakers (VoIP)\n- Or\, call in using your
  telephone:\nDial: 1-630-869-1010 \nAccess Code: 277-182-288\nMeeting
  ID: 277-182-288\n(meeting setup Courtesy of Yves)\n\nGroup: OASIS XML
  Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC\nCreator: Bryan
  Schnabel*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=30709
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=30709
END:VEVENT