Subject: Will miss the meeting on Tuesday

Hi all,

My apologies, but I will miss the meeting on Tuesday. We had scheduled a standards webinar at GALA before I was back on the committee and realized the conflict. (In any event, I would miss anyway as I am actually triple booked for that time slot.)

Bryan, if there are any questions or things I can handle in writing before the meeting, please let me know. I think there may still be some questions about the LISA standards and so forth.

My latest update on this is that I now believe I have everything I (permissions and materials) needed to port the standards and make them available through SourceForge. I hope to have this done by Tuesday (unless I run into some unforeseen obstacle) and will report via email.

-Arle