Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF Symposium - Urgent Help Required

I will not be able to attend.

David

Corporate Globalization Tool Development
EMail:  waltersd@us.ibm.com
Phone: (507) 253-7278,   T/L:553-7278,   Fax: (507) 253-1721

CHKPII:                    http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2011
TM file formats:     http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2083
TM markups:         http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2071

Inactive hide details for "Peter Reynolds" ---08/11/2011 04:03:37 AM---Hi All, I need your help in promoting the XLIFF Symposiu"Peter Reynolds" ---08/11/2011 04:03:37 AM---Hi All, I need your help in promoting the XLIFF Symposium. The main problem I have is that the TC is

"Peter Reynolds" <p.reynolds@maart.pl>

<xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>

08/11/2011 04:03 AM

[xliff] XLIFF Symposium - Urgent Help Required

Hi All,
I need your help in promoting the XLIFF Symposium. The main problem I have is that the TC is not giving enough support to this event. A number of TC members, including all the officers of the TC, have told me that they will not be able to make it. I would appreciate knowing who is coming. I would also appreciate any help you can in promoting this event. You can use the information below for this.
XLIFF Symposium: The 2nd XLIFF Symposium will take place on 28 September 2011, in Warsaw, Poland. It is the main event of the pre-conference day of TM-Europe 2011. The symposium builds on success of the 1st XLIFF Symposium which was held last September in Limerick, Ireland as part of the 15th Annual Internationalisation and Localisation Conference organised by the LRC.
The URL for the XLIFF Symposium is: http://www.tm-europe.org/xliff and for TM-Europe is: http://www.tm-europe.org/ .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Peter.