Subject: RE: [xliff] Groups - XLIFF TC Call Sep-6-2011 - Summary

> We were able to discuss some of these internally,
> and I would like to take ownership of:
> 2.6 Resource Inheritance and
> 2.25 Representation of Plural Entities.
>
> Should I edit the Wiki myself for these?

Yes!

Thanks for 2.25. I put it there but don't have the time.

BTW, (in case you missed that) the tracking page show only the summary of the feature pages.
There is sometimes more text/etc.
You have to go to the page of that feature to see it.
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/Plural%20Entries