Subject: [xliff] ID values in inline code and XLIFF in general

Hi Rodolfo, all,

> We should probably use the standard NMTOKEN
> (named token) type, which is defined at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xml-2e-20000814#sec-common-syn

Rodolfo: xsd:NMTOKEN looks fine for the purpose.

SC people: We can use xsd:NMTOKENS for subFlows then.

Bryan:

I've an action item to add the ID value as a "feature" to the wiki. But I don't think it is a really feature. It's just one small aspect of the unit element. We have to decide what value the id in XLIFF can be, regardless of the element and whether or not they are core.

P.S. It seems something is not quite right with the mailing list.
I see here http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201109/maillist.html several emails that I've never got so far, including the SVN notifications Rodolfo was missing.

Possibly an issue with the new Web interface OASIS has started to use very recently.