Subject: RE: [xliff] The Segmentation feature

Hi,

The "segmented" attribute shouldn't be there. Also, the "canJoinSegments" or "canSplitSegments" attributes shouldn't be there. If re-segmenting a <unit> is allowed in one case, it should be allowed in all cases.

My 2 cents,
Rodolfo M. Raya   <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
Maxprograms      http://www.maxprograms.com