Subject: Re: [xliff] [xliff-inline] Representing information for the starting/ending/standalone parts

So does this mean we're looking at something more like the <itag> proposal Rodolfo and I made for TMX that used only a single tag that could optionally encapsulate content? If so, I can dust off the proposal we made then and see what loose change it has in its pockets that we can use ;-)

I’m not arguing to reuse it (unless it turns out to have been a work of stunning brilliance due to Rodolfo’s influence, which is entirely possible) but just to see what might have been useful in it.

-Arle