Subject: RE: [xliff] [xliff-inline] Representing information for the starting/ending/standalone parts

Hi Yves,

IMHO, the goal should be to reduce the number of inline elements to a reasonable minimum amount. That minimum doesn't have to be 1 or 2, it could be more if necessary.

Element names don't matter at this moment; simplification is more important.

Best,
Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com