Subject: RE: [xliff] XLIFF TC Teleconference - Nov-1-2011 - Summary

Hi,

I looked at and tested the style-sheets. The style-sheets will not work with DbLaTex so that option is out. On the other hand the style-sheets to generate XML-FO seem to generate very clean FO XML that work well with Apache FOP. So using just XSLT + Apache FOP generated a PDF that looks very much like the pre-rendered PDF in SVN.

Regards,
Fredrik Estreen

-----Original Message-----
From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Yves Savourel
Sent: den 1 november 2011 17:11
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

XLIFF TC Teleconference - Nov-1-2011 - Summary

<cut>

=== 3/ Sub Committee Reports

--- 1.  Inline text (Yves)

Worked on annotations/metadata.

Rodolfo: DocBook template available on SVN
And modules will be available soon.
Yves: nice, big step forward to get the draft started

Bryan: need to make sure DocBook are correctly validated before committing to SVN.
Any recommendation welcome.

Rodolfo: DocBook to HTML and PDF available.
Fredrik: had good result with http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/
Rodolfo: note the style-sheets (we're not using the default)
Fredrik: will try things out.

<cut>