Subject: Re: [xliff] Segmentation as core or not

I Steven, I very much like the idea of log that keeps track of operations. Still in many cases we would need information on unit/segment level. But this is another story.. As Bryan, Arle, and I suggested elsewhere we should defer discussion of core/module status of particular features.
I suggest that you record the log facility as a feature in the section 2 on the wiki.
Rgds

mobile: +353-86-049-34-68