Subject: XLIFF 2.0 example files for segmentation

It is easier for me to understand the situation if I have an example to reference.

Here is a simple Java PropertyResourceBundle file to be used as the original source file.

A product developer might create an extraction program to create this XLIFF 2.0 file.

A translation tool may modify the file to segment the text based on sentences.  The translated file might be the following:
The product developer would expect to get this translated file back after translation, which maps to the version of the XLIFF file which he sent out for translation. Are these realistic examples?

David

Corporate Globalization Tool Development
EMail:  waltersd@us.ibm.com
Phone: (507) 253-7278,   T/L:553-7278,   Fax: (507) 253-1721

CHKPII:                    http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2011
TM file formats:     http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2083
TM markups:         http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2071