Subject: RE: [xliff] Definition of "core" and "modules"

Hi Rodolfo,

> How would you separate core from
> modules without using namespaces?

No very well. I suppose everything could be in the same namespace and the validation tool would know which element/attribute belongs to core, or which module.

But, like you, I think using the different namespace is the way to go.

I just wanted to be sure everyone is aware of the possible implications early on so we don't see anyone surprised by the possible drawbacks later on, when people start implementing.