Subject: RE: [xliff] Definition of "core" and "modules"

Hi Yves,

Those two paragraphs were intended as supplementary information for the TC, not intended to be included in the specification document.

My goal was to provide criteria for separating core from modules. as you say, those paragraphs should not end in the specification.
Rodolfo M. Raya <RMRAYA@MAXPROGRAMS.COM>
Maxprograms http://www.maxprograms.com

-------- Original Message --------
From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, November 17, 2011 7:30 pm
To: "'XLIFF TC'" <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>

> Unless there are other comments,
> I believe this is ready.

I have one minor comment:

I think there is no need to say how the core and the modules will be documented in the specification. This would give Rodolfo more leeway to do as needed later on.

So the two parts: "All elements and attributes that belong to the core will be documented in the body of the XLIFF 2.0 specification" and "All elements and attributes that belong to a module will be documented in a dedicated annex of the XLIFF 2.0 specification." could be removed.

But it's minor, and not a problem for me if they stay.