Subject: Call for DITA-XLIFF Roundtrip plugin testers

(sorry for the extra email - included a subject line this time)

Hello,

If you've been following the DITA Adoption TC thread on translation of DITA
projects, you might be familiar with the talk of using XLIFF. I've created a
DITA-XLIFF Roundtrip plugin for the DITA OT. If you would like to help me by
testing the beta version before I release it on December 15, I would be most
grateful. If you'd like to test, please reply privately and I will get you
started.

Here's my (hoped for) schedule:

(1) Call for testers - ends 01 December
(2) Feedback from testers - ends 08 December
(3) Incorporate feedback and release v1 - ends 15 December

(3) depends on what we find in (2). I hope it will be manageable and that I can
release on time.

Thanks,

Bryan Schnabel
Content Management Architect