Subject: SC feedback: Validation

Hi everyone,

During the last inline SC meeting we discussed the validation for XLIFF:

Which mechanism to use (schema or schema + dedicated tool), if XSD which version, what about RelaxNG? How much of this should be taken into account when designing our formats, etc.

There was a consensus that this needs to be bring up at the TC level and settled soon so we can know the guideline when working on the specification.

There has been some discussion of this before.
e.g. Rodolfo email here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201111/msg00046.html

cheers,