Subject: Re: [xliff] Uniqueness of language pair

Rodolfo, [a speparate issue]

I think there are sound reasons to keep multilingualism away from translation editing. Even Wordbee suggested the construct only for the purpose of bulk project exchange and would not consider it seriously for translating.

Of course it can be done, but I see no sound reason for doing it..

Rgds

mobile: +353-86-049-34-68