Subject: Plural forms and XLIFF

Hi all,

During today's Inline Codes SC call the topic of how to represent plural form came up.

For example how we would extract the following java string:

"There {0,choice,0#are no files|1#is one file|1"

Since this is not only involving the inline code, we decided to bring that topic to the TC level.

We have some existing work done on this in the PO representation guide (http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/v1.2/xliff-profile-po/xliff-profile-po-1.2-cd02.html#s.detailed_mapping.tu)

And we have also an item in the wiki:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/Plural%20Entries

This is not an urgent topic, but it would help the SC if we had some ideas on how this could affect inline codes.

Thanks for any input,