Subject: RE: [xliff] Housekeeping wiki XLIFF 2.0 Feature Tracking

Hi Bryan,

I can take the "Enhanced Commenting Support" if no-one else wants it.

-yves

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Schnabel, Bryan S
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 3:02 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org; David Filip

Hello,

We have 1 approved feature, and 3 proposed features with no owners. Please take a look at the following and let us know if you would like to take ownership of any of these:

Proposed: 2.2. Document-centric Localisation (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking#XLIFF2.0.2BAC8-Feature.2BAC8-DocumentCentricLocalisation.Document-centricLocalisation )

Proposed: 2.5 XLIFF as a Project Model (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking#XLIFF2.0.2BAC8-Feature.2BAC8-ProjectModel.XLIFFasaProjectModel )

Proposed: 2.10 Terminology Markup (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking#XLIFF2.0.2BAC8-Feature.2BAC8-TerminologyMarkup.TerminologyMarkup )

Note was 2.10 included in another item (glossary maybe)?

David, off the top of your head, do you recall if our policy includes a contingency for approved features whose owner leaves the TC? I think if nobody claims any of the ownerless proposed features, after all this time, we can vote to strike them from the list (or move them to discarded). Approved might be more tricky.

Bryan Schnabel
Content Management Architect
Phone: 503.627.5282
www.tektronix.com