Subject: Re: [xliff] We cannot remove *all* extensibility and support 1.4

Title: Email signature standard
Hi Bryan,

A very viable alternative to namespace for embedding a skeleton file is to zip and base64 encode it, thereby removing all potential problems. We have been doing that since the outset for XLIFF 1.2.

Best Regards,

Andrzej Zydroń

CTO

XTM International Ltd.

PO Box 2167, Gerrards Cross, SL9 8XF, UK

email: azydron@xtm-intl.com

Tel: +44 (0)1753 480 467

Mob: +44 (0) 7966 477 181

skype: Zydron