Subject: Re: [xliff] A good way to move items to approved/rejected?

Bryan, I think it is OK if you just use your judgement and simply set up approval ballots shortly after the proposal of an owner is seconded. You may formally ask the TC if anyone wants to raise objections. But, unless the proposal or secondment is withdrawn as result of someone else's valid point being raised, I believe you even cannot decide not to have the ballot..
It is the owner's responsibility and risk if he or she proposes the ballot on something that did not have proper discussion.
Remember, in case even approved features do not make progress, we can park them again..
Rgds