Subject: RE: [xliff] Note from the wiki gardener

Hi Bryan,

Feature (R33) “Glossaries” has been completed and is waiting for the TC’s approval. “In- development” does not convey the right information in this case, another category like “ready-to-vote” would come handy.

Feature (C31) “Allow XML content in <internal-file> element”. Has also been implemented in the DTD by allowing elements from any namespace in <skeleton> and this has been noted in the specification document. Notice that in current XML Schema we don’t have an <internal-file> element. The TC also has to approve this change.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms
http://www.maxprograms.com

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Schnabel, Bryan S
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:07 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Note from the wiki gardener

Hello,

I’ve normalized the “state” values to better indicate the status of each feature in the XLIFF 2.0 Feature Tracking wiki page (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking ).

We now have three available state values:

Newly proposed feature = "under-evaluation"

Approved feature = "in-development"

Wording for XLIFF 2.0 Specification approved by TC = "final"

I updated each feature to reflect its correct state. I think we will need to document a policy on criteria for reaching “final” state.