Subject: RE: [xliff] Note from the wiki gardener

Hi again,

Feature (D17) “Criteria for Core vs. Module” has been voted by the TC and approved. The approved criteria is already included in the specification document.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms
http://www.maxprograms.com

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Schnabel, Bryan S
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:07 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Note from the wiki gardener

Hello,

I’ve normalized the “state” values to better indicate the status of each feature in the XLIFF 2.0 Feature Tracking wiki page (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking ).

We now have three available state values:

Newly proposed feature = "under-evaluation"

Approved feature = "in-development"

Wording for XLIFF 2.0 Specification approved by TC = "final"

I updated each feature to reflect its correct state. I think we will need to document a policy on criteria for reaching “final” state.