Subject: RE: [xliff] Minimum set of container elements for XLIFF 2.0

Hi Bryan,

I'm guessing some spaces got lost in the email (and may get lost in mine too).

I would also assume we could simplify the <skl>: it can have either a single <internal-file> or a single <external-file>. We might as well remove one level: since <skl> encloses only one element it's not really useful. Maybe that could be <internal-skl> or <external-skl> instead.

<xliff>1

+--- <file>+

     +--- <header>?
     |    |
     |    +--- <internal-skl>?|<external-skl>?

     +--- <body>1

          +--- <group>*|<unit>*

For group: we do have an item for that in the feature list:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/Grouping

cheers,